Howard Miller Graham Bracket mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $811.58 each|
|25|| $768.86 each|
|144|| $730.42 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Silver chapter ring with decorative corner spandrels
- High precision, German made, Kieningre key wound Westminster chime movement
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Classic bracket Howard Miller mantel clock with Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Brass-finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels. High-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option an durable bronze bushings. Plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding. Made in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
14-1/4" x 10-1/2" x 6-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
H. 5/8" x W. 3" Engraved Plate under dial.