Howard Miller Browman traditional style floor clock
Production Time: 3 Working Days
|1|| $3022.80 each|
|25|| $2863.70 each|
|144|| $2720.52 each|
- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Dial contains an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern
- Locking front door features crystal cut, grooved glass with plain glass on the upper door and sides
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back
- High precision, German made, cable driven, Westminster chime movement
Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
Graceful arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
84" x 23" x 13.5"
Country of Manufacture