Howard Miller Nicea floor clock
Production Time: 3 Working Days
|1|| $1893.68 each|
|25|| $1794.02 each|
|144|| $1704.32 each|
- Lightly distressed Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals and a stationary blue moon phase
- Crystal-cut V grooved glass on the locking door
- Bonnet pediment with a carved shell framed by a swan neck pediment
- High precision, German made, chain driven Westminster chime
Howard Miller floor clock with Saratoga finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings. Polished brass-finished dial with stationary blue moon phase. Crystal-cut V-grooved glass on lower door. Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells. High-precision, German-made, chain-driven, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
73-1/2" x 19-1/2" x 10-3/4"
Country of Manufacture