Howard Miller David wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $946.12 each|
|25|| $896.32 each|
|144|| $851.50 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Swan neck pediment and turned finial
- Ivory dial with black Roman numerals and decorative hands
- Brass finished pendulum with decorative grid
- High precision, German made, Kieninger, key wound, Westminster chime movement
Features a swan neck pediment and turned finial.
Ivory dial features polished brass bezel, Roman numerals and decorative hands.
Polished brass pendulum features a decorative grid.
Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
26-3/4" x 13" x 6-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.