Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield
Production Time: 15 Working Days
|50|| $4.98 each|
|100|| $4.32 each|
|250|| $3.82 each|
|500|| $3.32 each|
|1000|| $2.98 each|
|2500|| $2.65 each|
|5000|| $2.32 each|
- Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield provides a barrier to protect face and face masks from exposure to fluids.
- Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield preserves face masks to extend usability.
- Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield can be cleaned, sanitized and reused.
- Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield is designed with 3 formed brow pads to enhance comfort and visibility.
- Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield is Made in Minnesota in a QCA Accredited facility.
Preserve-A-Mask™ Face Shield provides a barrier for medical workers working in environments where there is a risk of exposure to fluids to face or masks. The face shield helps to preserve the usability of face masks. The face shield is constructed of non-porous PVC, vinyl and nylon. It is designed with three formed brow pads that extend 1" from forehead with upper vent slots to enhance comfort, increased airflow and visibility. It is reusable. Adjustable tab secures shield in place.
Normal Production Time
15 Working Days
9" X 13" X 1"
Country of Manufacture
Made in Minnesota in a QCA Accredited Facility.
FDA Registered Medical Devices Establishments
Available to Ship Now.
Sale Pricing Valid thru 7/5/2020.
Must be ordered in increments of 50